Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
td-h2h 1.2m
London Wembley
250Gb HD
Dragon cam
My Location
52.2deg'N 00.0W
Owning the TD, and getting information is a Hit? or Miss affair, + a good supply of batteries for the controller, the only way is to press buttons to get into the various setups. First thing is to mod the RX and invalidate the guarentee if using a dragon cam' the value of the removed R is 240 ohms, a SP switch should be fitted with R in series, so that it is in or out.if resetting the reciever the DCam is out, and the R switched in, you will get lockups. I fixed the switch in the plastic inside the cover for cams, I have also fitted a 250 gig maxtor, set to shut down after 5 mins' unless using.
hope this helps
colin h

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Thanks Colin. Any help appreciated to further interest in the TD is welcome.
Information is hard to come by at present, the main sites being mostly non-English, but I've had some helpful advice via the translators in the forums.

Will be adding more info ASAP.

Best of luck

Llew

colinh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
td-h2h 1.2m
London Wembley
250Gb HD
Dragon cam
My Location
52.2deg'N 00.0W
Llew said:
Thanks Colin. Any help appreciated to further interest in the TD is welcome. Will be adding more info ASAP.

Best of luck

Llew

Thanks from colin, I dont have any credit cards so paypal is no use, bank detais welcome. for direct transfer( they get all the money

colinh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
td-h2h 1.2m
London Wembley
250Gb HD
Dragon cam
My Location
52.2deg'N 00.0W
My TD is keeping me well entertained.{d'ont know where they get all the energy from}
Or is it my age?

colinh