A problem With Nabilo V08 For IPBox 250s

golpesar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Relook, AMD
My Location
Iraq
I have an IPBox 250 CubeCafe. I have installed Nabilo V08 For IPBox 250 Final 2 version into my Flash. Everything is Ok. Great Image with a lot of works. Thanks to its developers.

I have installed several images using Sif Team Flash Wizard Pro 6.3 and they are working properly. Thanks to Sif Team for their greate work.

I have a problem with this version. I want to use http protocol via Internet Explorer to install an image to HDD. As you know, I can type the IP of IPBox in the browser and goto Config Menu. When I choose "Boot Manager" it identifies flash wizard. Now I click "Add" in order to add another image. A popup window appeares and tell me that there is no image in "/var/mnt/usb"!!!
as You know Cube Cafe 250PVR does not support usb and I am going to install the image to HDD. There is no option to change the above mentioned path to something like this "/var/hdd" because all installed images are stored in the "/var/hdd/fwpro".

Whould you please tell me where I can change the above path to what I need?

Regards

golpesar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Relook, AMD
My Location
Iraq
After some attempts, Finally found it. I write down the steps to help the others having the same problem:

0. Assume that your Image name is ABCDEF.img you must use "ABCD" in the following steps if needed
1. Install a serial_all image like SifTeam1.8.5.1 or NabiloFinal2V08 to Flash. Your Image must be ENIGMA BASE
2. Set up all options and IPs in order to continue
3. Install Flash Imaghe with "Flash Wizard Pro 6.3", so you will have the chance of selecting an image when booting
4. Copy The File "bootmenue.conf" from this directory to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/bootmenue.conf
5. Change its attibute to 644
6. Open the web browser and type IPBox IP in the web browser
7. Select WEBINTERFACE ----> CONFIG ----> BOOT MANAGER ----> BOOT MENU make choice "bootmanager" you must set it up to "flashwizard" later but int step 10 and not at this time
8. Copy ABCD.img to HDD
9. From WEBINTERFACE Home Page CONFIG ----> BOOT MANAGER ----> ADD
10.Again go to WEBINTERFACE ----> CONFIG ----> BOOT MANAGER ----> BOOT MENU make choice "flashwizard"
11.Edit imagename with a Text editor and set its name to ABCD
12.Now Copy the file "go" and "imagename" to /hdd/fwpro/ABCD/..
13.Change the attribute of "go" and "imagename" to 777
14.When you reload the box on display you will see FlashWizard and can select your new image
15.All Img in multiboot can be found on /hdd/fwpro

Note:
The following options must be present in youe bootmenue.conf:

bs=1024
skip=1152
count=4992
box=7
Note That :number 7 for DM7000, number 5 for DM500 image

Required Files:
_http://rapidshare.com/files/81371811/RequiredFiles.zip_