AB-IPBOX200s image

abdin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mutant200s
My Location
london
:confusedhi to all the members. please help . i have mutant 200s gemini image was on but i put new image ab enigma it flashed successfully and conected to power on the screen says "couldnot open RC maping files for DM5xxx" and freezed like that. please can anybody say something aboute that .all i want to download ab-ipbox200s image.thanks

A nonymous

Reaction score
Google Denktenk mate, you'll find all the images you will need for your box. The forum looks like the picture below.

You can also try the S.I.F Forum and the SatKeynet forum as they both write images for the IPbox 200.

As with the problem with mapping files all you need to do is change the machine id. This is done by unplugging the box and then when you power the box up hold in the right ( > ) button on the front panel of the receiver

This will allow you to change the machine ID.

Select DM500 for modified Dreambox images and IPBox 200 /DGS 200 for ABCom Enigma or Neutrino images.

Navigation in the id menu is done with the arrow keys, ok confirms and saves.

:-beer

Nano

Attachments

• denktenk.JPG
    denktenk.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 140

abdin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mutant200s
My Location
london
thank you verymuch for youre awnser the image works perfect.but i could not download any emu cams like mgcamd.and i think ineed put all in one panel . please can u help me how to do it ? and where i can get it? thanks again....

A nonymous

Reaction score
No idea mate, i've never used that image.

I use the Evolution 2.2 and S.I.F 1.9.3e images :cool:

:-beer

Nano

abdin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mutant200s
My Location
london
thanks for the help. know my box working perfect...