Al Jazeera Sports card- can only clear JSC+3!

pisingh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream box 7000s (40gb)
Gemini 4.40, CCam 2.0.11
MTA lnb
Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor,
80cm Orbital dish
Al Jazeera Sports card
My Location
Southall, London, UK
Hi all

I have only posted once or twice- more of a reader but I am stick with the following.

Recently bought the Al Jazeera Sports card (13E Viacess), inserted the other day and with latest version of Gemini (4.4), CCam 2.0.11 and NewCS 1.62 installed, I can only clear JSC+3 which is a great frustration!

I was wondering if anyone can help me clear the other channels. All comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
pisingh said:
Hi all

I have only posted once or twice- more of a reader but I am stick with the following.

Recently bought the Al Jazeera Sports card (13E Viacess), inserted the other day and with latest version of Gemini (4.4), CCam 2.0.11 and NewCS 1.62 installed, I can only clear JSC+3 which is a great frustration!

I was wondering if anyone can help me clear the other channels. All comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks

It could a problem with getting the validation period and CCcam is not as good a a hardware CI Cam.
Have you tried inserting a Red Viaccess CI CAM in the CI slot and then the card and see what happens?
Also try deleting all relevant channels and then rescan the relevant transponders.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
When I had my ART card, it would only update properly in my pukka Viaccess CAM, didn't like the Dreambox CAMs.

pisingh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream box 7000s (40gb)
Gemini 4.40, CCam 2.0.11
MTA lnb
80cm Orbital dish
Al Jazeera Sports card
My Location
Southall, London, UK
Hi guys, thanks for the responses, seems to make sense to go for either a

1) £35 Viaccess Red cam or a
2) £45+ Viaccess 3 Mpeg-4 CAM.

I don't have or need HD so would the first option make more sense or the second given my system?

Thanks again

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi All,

Pardon me but errrr why are we playing with cards??
JSC Sport+1, 2 & 4 (but not 3) are open anyway with CCcam2.0.11 and latest K.....!!
So to open 3 with your card will then give you all of them.

Best wishes, John.

pisingh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream box 7000s (40gb)
Gemini 4.40, CCam 2.0.11
MTA lnb
80cm Orbital dish
Al Jazeera Sports card
My Location
Southall, London, UK
Hi John

Thanks for the reply

To not sound stupid is hard but meesing about with keys is a little tedious for me. Given the Al J card cost me £55 I avoid the hassle of constantly uploading keys each time they change. When they used to be on the blue panel it was a different story but nowadays my strength to do all that has gone away.

best regards

Pavandip

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
You can use a key updater such as HackSat to update keys from the blue panel.

You can donate £50 to the forum if you like? :D

Download link in this thread.

pisingh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream box 7000s (40gb)
Gemini 4.40, CCam 2.0.11
MTA lnb
80cm Orbital dish
Al Jazeera Sports card
My Location
Southall, London, UK
I hear ya- silly me. Any links to the latest updater files would be appreciated. Can you install Hacksat from the blue panel?

Thanks

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Yes. Download it from one of the links in the post I linked to.

FTP it (the file you downloaded) to /tmp on your Dreambox and do a manual install from the Blue Panel:

addons > manual install

Once installed run it from blue panel > plugins

pisingh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream box 7000s (40gb)
Gemini 4.40, CCam 2.0.11
MTA lnb
80cm Orbital dish
Al Jazeera Sports card
My Location
Southall, London, UK
Thanks will do tomorrow appreciate the help- if (sorry when) it works will donate!

pisingh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream box 7000s (40gb)
Gemini 4.40, CCam 2.0.11
MTA lnb
80cm Orbital dish
Al Jazeera Sports card
My Location
Southall, London, UK
Just thought I would post an update. Last Monday without installing Hacksat, Al Jazeera Sports channels all cleared with the smart card and CCam as mentioned above. They stayed OK all week so looks like this is acceptable setup.

I will install Hacksat tomorrow for other channels but at least no need for CI CAM thank the Lord.

Bengazzi

Krav Maga Elite Member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC Asus Pentium VI 250Gb x2 Sata Disk / Dreambox 800HD original & Dreambox 500s clone / Astra-19,2ºE (80cm) e Hot bird-13ºE (1mt) Eurobird e Astra 28,2ºE-28,5ºE(1,25mt) e Hispasat 30ºW(60cm) tudo partilhado c/ mais um.
My Location
All the places in the World
pisingh said:
Hi all

Thanks

If you have your card on a dreambox...flash it, same happened with my DM800, only +3 showing at JSC Sports and Nova Cinema and Sports 1 were KO at Nova Greece...i've flashed it and solved the bug.

Regards

Opium Man

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MaxPlus HTS7300; AzBox S710; FTE MAX S102; TvCabo's Powerbox with Funtastic Life on Hispasat 60cm + Astra/Hotbird 80cm dish
My Location
Portugal
The solution for this kind of issues is to delete all Key files (softcam.key, etc) files you have on your box. Then the card will clear all.

regards

moridark_back1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 &DM88HD & humax5400z&
zone2 & 1.5m dish
My Location
oxfordshire
i dont know why you have aproblem with your card becouse cccam should work fine with all the channels on the card are you sure you have the righte tp becouse aljazera has changed a boute 4 weeks ago

moridark_back1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 &DM88HD & humax5400z&
zone2 & 1.5m dish
My Location
oxfordshire
by the way you do not need to buy another cam to update your card in the dreambox

dowlinr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500s (clone)
TM2200 motor
80cm dish
My Location
West London
moridark_back1 said:
by the way you do not need to buy another cam to update your card in the dreambox

Sorry for bumping this thread

Do you know that for a fact or just something you've read somewhere?

I am on the verge of buying an Al Jazeera sports card (to put in my DM500s) for the champions league but have read conflicting reports of the cards validating for the year but not actually updating the keys.

Is there a version of cccam that will actually update the keys? Or is it a case of sending it to a friend with an original viaccess cam every month?