all genuine viasat satellite hd boxes did not show 3pm today

Rob G

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1 motorised dish used in shop to set various recivers.
My Location
Oldham
Bad news for Viasat Latvia have been informed they will block the premier league HD channel from tomorrow. Reason given EPL have changed thier contract.

jdseasider

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
english sky, spiderbox 7000, 1.1m triax dish with tm2600 motor, Acer Aspire 5542
My Location
Blackpool, Lancashire, North West England
I was told they would block them today but came on. Is there any european system that is safe or not. As no doubt if they go off then customers are likely to want another one in asap and i was going to offer viasat denmark now as i can get an unlimited amount of them

Rob G

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1 motorised dish used in shop to set various recivers.
My Location
Oldham
I have been told the Nordic Viasat are ok, but for how long? how many systems can the pubs keep paying out for, how good is your supplier p.m with cost plz

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Well at least if they can't afford it any longer, the hitherto disenfranchised drinkers like myself and a great many others I know will feel able to return to the Pubs.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Tivù said:
Well at least if they can't afford it any longer, the hitherto disenfranchised drinkers like myself and a great many others I know will feel able to return to the Pubs.

They would have to have cask ale as a minimum requirement, keep it around the two pound a pint, and have some form of taxi scheme (or 'drink/drive' contract with plod) if I am to venture back as a regular customer.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
Around here in the town, there is 2 main pubs that have the channels and are known as sports pubs but there is plenty of others for those that want a quiet drink n a chat.

I don't go out to watch sport in pubs as I can do it at home.