Als ats Dar kmotor,on Fibo.any dealer outside uk?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
i thinking about it ,to buy the alsat dark m otor,from the uk company!to install it on fibo!
it seems to be,the only diseqec motor in good quality,with a maximum moving range from 80 west to 80 east,the datasheet told!

now staabmotors end @ 62 east,my hh 120 was gone after 1,5 year,and lost all his position,in "mind",so i will never buy staa again,the other motors,that dont support usals,goes to 75 east,but the satelites between 62 e to 75 e,muste be tuned manually,,now it would be intresting,how the new dark motor,maybe with newer usals protokol can handle this?
does usals protokoll now support the complete moving range from 80e to 80 west,alsat does not answer me this questions..
now i want to know,is the quality of the motor realy good?

is there and dealer outside uk,the delivery coats are very expensice,how this comes?
they want 25 pounds for the delivery,for this price i could buy on ebay germany a "Normal "diseqec motor.)

is there any ataptor nesersary,to fit it on fibo motor should supports 44 kg,allsat told,so i hope that fibo 1,25 will not to heavey?
andyone tested it?

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Hello Turok,
Please read this thread.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...torised-systems/112059-help-choosing-kit.html
Alsat were not happy about this thread and made a threatening worded post which was deleted thanks to our admin.
You are welcome to try it, but I personally don't like to deal with any company that doesn't want people to know the truth about their products and who and where they are made.
A thread from this week complained about the noise from their setup which uses such a motor.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...motorised-systems/123512-85cm-clear-dish.html