Art card for 7w where can i buy?

teide_ian

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home-Amstrad Sky Digi-box on 60cm dish. Bar - Pace Sky English Digi-box and Grundig Sky Eire Digi-box linked to a 2.4m Channel master dish with a single dual output LNB. Digibox for ART network on 90cm dish. Digibox for Digitalalb subscription. Di
My Location
Canary Islands
Hi i am interested in buying an Art card but want it for 7 w as this is where my dish is pointing as i have showtime as well.
Looked at most of the sat card suppliers and they only seem to do the cards for hotbird 13e will these cards work for 7 w ?
Also the cards are the new viaaccess 3.0 will they work fine in a dm 500 using cccam and auto update.
Thanks in advance.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
teide_ian said:
Hi i am interested in buying an Art card but want it for 7 w as this is where my dish is pointing as i have showtime as well.
Looked at most of the sat card suppliers and they only seem to do the cards for hotbird 13e will these cards work for 7 w ?
Also the cards are the new viaaccess 3.0 will they work fine in a dm 500 using cccam and auto update.
Thanks in advance.

No they won't work on 7W, because they have a different encryption. (I think Iredeto, same as Showtime)
The package is called ART Alawael.
PM me. I might have a link for a shop for you.

Edit: Just checked. They are crazy.
Card 965 Euro for 12 months, 1064 Euro with receiver.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
I think that it would be cheaper to add another LNB to Hot Bird 13E and buy the Viaccess card or add a motor.
No package is worth that much.