Basic Canal NL card

swills

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky + Humax 5400, some unknown brand of TV 37" HD and Sky HD. DELL C521 desktop and BT Broadband
My Location
Colchester
I do not suppose anyone from Holland on here caould help with a basic channel Canal Digitaal card could they? I can offer a freesatfromsky card (unused new one) as part payment! should anyone want one that is!:)
Thanks in advance

ps It's the other half she loves Andre Rieu, has done for about 4 or5 years!:-worship

bas83

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m dish quad Best 0.1 lnb technomate tm 5500 dapci. tms-1500 ci+
spider hd 9000. computer i know little about.
My Location
cleethorpes uk
all dutch channels FTA on 19e at the moment

swills

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky + Humax 5400, some unknown brand of TV 37" HD and Sky HD. DELL C521 desktop and BT Broadband
My Location
Colchester
Indeed they are! and managed to record Andre Rieu in South Africa Part 4 :-) this is a 6 part series repeated on NED 2 next week, or the week after, plus there is a repeat of the Concert from 29.12 being shown on 24th, I have this feeling that they will re-encrypt long before that!

used to wtach L1TV a bit (Limburg region) but that has since gone to 23.5, I can only get 19.2 and 13, although am thinking of changing to 19 and 23.5

Jan Luc Piccard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No setup
My Location
Netherlands
They have troubles with the encryption system and trying to solve it asap. So you can bet on it they fix it this week. Sorry

swills

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester
It's coz it's FTA that I realise what we are missing, seems strange to some I know, what I need is a nice person from the Netherlands to asisist!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
An old thread but it may help folk in the future

This company appears to supply basic Dutch "ftv" cards and seems to be happy to ship abroad

tinyurl.com/alr3mam

about €70 at the time of posting plus postage I guess. Much less than the few suppliers Ive seen in the UK!