Visit site
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Plaza st550,
1.2m prodelin offset dish,
12in jack/echostar polar mount,
invacom c120 lnb/channel master feedhorn
My Location
The Debatable Lands
Have any of you had any luck with cuberevo/ip box 9000 blind scan when you are motorized, i have a ip box 9000 with latest cuberevo firmware on it, i am not bothered about c/s or enigma 2, a proper working blind scan would do.
I have found in the antenna menu if you are set to motorized the blind scan feature will be unavailable apart from the heading tuner and satellite, i found if you press ok on any of these you will crash the box
However there is a way around it but it is frought with problems
Only try this if you are patient or an experimentilist
Say you want to blind scan 10E
Go to antenna menu and go to 10E, then change menu to fixed for 10E and save settings, you will have to also change the sirius 5e satellite to fixed and save settings as that satellite seems to be a default and you wont get anywere otherwise, dont press green button, just exit and go to channel search then blind scan, which will appear in full, i think you press left on satellite name, the wrong way will crash the box, if it does press the oppisite way, keep doing it till 10E, others may be there but not functional, you may have to go back to fix say the 4E or 7E satellite if the box crashes, you will get there in the end, when you do, set the blind scan to do what you want, when finished reverse the process and reset to motorised, you will have to reset the position of the 5E satellite aswell and any other you have changed aswell, exept 10E, as they will be stored at 10E's position.
Pain in the arse innit, havent perfected it yet, and can easily go tits up
Major bug in the software, it shouldent be like this
so like i say do it if you are shure, the blind scan is there, and works great
If anybody has a better way i would be very appreciated

M1JWR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Plaza st550,
1.2m prodelin offset dish,
12in jack/echostar polar mount,
invacom c120 lnb/channel master feedhorn
My Location
The Debatable Lands
I wonder if anybody has been brave enough yet
When you cycle sat name in blind scan its right for east and left for west, to do 10E go right if you go left you will crash the box
Alternitivly if want to do eg 24.5W go left on sat name, if you go right you will crash the box, not a problem it will just reboot
Have noticed the blind scan will list everything it finds in triplicate
however dont worry they will be stored singular
I am not too bothered about changing the sat you want to blind scan to fixed, its changing the 5E one aswell thats the pain in the neck
bugs, bugs, bugs
Its like having a secret menu with trap doors