PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Fancy assembling your own PVR for terrestrial digital?

_http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/product.php?lang=&product_id=&product=HW360&stock=add&session=ab259281b91b6960d0b84e03a70a6de4 will get you a twin tuner box to which you have to add your own hard disk. Price for this? Only £8.99. Wotta bargain. I've registered my email address so that I can be notified when they get more in stock.

Don't think much of their suitability questionaire though. I didn't get 3 "right", let alone the 7 they say is the minimum necessary!!

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Nice, I might get one for myself, I just upgraded my laptop (even though I want a new one!!!) and have it's 40GB HD spare, so this would be a good use for it... :D

As for those Suitability questions, they're not exactly the most "accurate" questions, I could easily buy 100x of those units (if I had the cash to!!!), fit hard drives and sell them on myself, so Trivial Pursuit and studying Klingon have b*gger all to do with fitting a hard drive!!! :rolleyes: