murad2000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dailup
My Location
k.s.a
my CubeCaFe250S does not accept any images only Fantacy & hayland or

ooficial images .

Enigma images or abcom download completed But the device stop on boot and the tv Screen displaying the logo of the Team i Changed to all (mID) Nothing has changed.
Highland & Fantacy Work well.
THOR Neutrino & Enigma image the device stop on boot ant the tv Screen displaying the logo of the Team Please help . This happened after jtag .

Can anyone help me .

A nonymous

Reaction score
If its anything like the IPBox 200s you will need to change the uboot file as the Highland and Thor images are not Enigma images they are Neutrino ones :eek:

Once you have installed the uboot file, select the image file, start the loader and then Press OK on the receiver.

This is assuming you are using the flash tools loader and a serial cable. Serial seems to be the best method to use on these boxes :-righton

Normally you will find the uboot file in with the new image folder unless ( Once unzipped) If the image has the word "All" in the file name then you just need to use that one, you won't need to install the uboot file first.

I can recommend the Powerboard Enigma and S.I.F Images for the IPbox

_http://ou-powerboard.gmc.to/images/index-ipbox.html

_http://forum.sifteam.eu/

Please remember that the ABCom Ipboxes are the same units as the CubeCafe units just with a different brand name on them so eithyer image will work :-righton

Hope this helps mate :D

:-beer

Nano

murad2000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dailup
My Location
k.s.a
I tried everything the same problem thanks to reply my dear friend .

A nonymous

Reaction score
Suggest you have a look over at Denktenk.com or dgstation-forum.org you may get more help there :)

I don't think that these boxes are that popular here in the UK in all honesty so help may not be as forthcoming as say with the Dreambox :eek:

As far as the machine ID is concerned if your using an Enigma image like SIF, Gemini, Nabilo you need to set the machine ID as a DM500 or DM5600.

For ABCOM Enigma image or Neutrino images you need to select IPBOX 250 / DGStation 250/ Cubecafe 250

:-beer

Nano

murad2000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dailup
My Location
k.s.a
thanks to reply my dear friend .