Can someone explain.

demonknight9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
COMAG SL100HD-2CI PVR READY-60cm DISH-UNIVERSAL SINGLE HD READY LNB-MOTOR 1.2 USUALS - DIABLO LIGHT 2.3 W/ CAS 3+ INTERFACE
My Location
Kent UK
Don't know if this is the right section. If it isn't can you please move it to the right section? I have a comag sl100hd digibox. It has 2 ci slots, it's a pvr usb HD box. It has a single tuner but today I found out something weird. If I record BBC 1 I can watch pretty much all of the BBC channels while recording but no others? Why is this? Is it because they are all on the same network? Are they being transmited by the same transponder? Really confused.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Moved to appropriate section.

You'll only be able to view channels on the same TP whilst recording on that TP , as you only have a single tuner.

demonknight9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
COMAG SL100HD-2CI PVR READY-60cm DISH-UNIVERSAL SINGLE HD READY LNB-MOTOR 1.2 USUALS - DIABLO LIGHT 2.3 W/ CAS 3+ INTERFACE
My Location
Kent UK
I see, that's why. I didn't think I could do that. Had this box for a couple of years and because I knew it's a single tuner I thought that I could only watch the same channel I'm recording and no other wilst it's recording. Learn something everyday. Thanks for clarifying that for me.