chris spain

chris moore

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky pace humax hdci-2000
My Location
s e spain
I have a Humax HDCi/2000. Can anyone please help me! In simple words, from plugging in, to transferring information from my Humax box to my computer and then, how to download other HD channels in simple to understand language as I do not understand all the technical jargon. I have bought the necessary cables. At the moment I have perfect BBC HD.

I look forward to hearing from anyone, someone, anytime.

Chris

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
What other channels are you hoping for? With the UK ones you have a choice of 3 fta one at the moment - BBC ITV and Luxe (ITV is intermittent and not on air all the time)

chris moore

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky pace humax hdci-2000
My Location
s e spain
Thanks for your reply i am trying to get help to download itv . I have the RS232C CABLES . All need now is how to do it in a simple to understand way THANKS CHRIS SPAIN

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Grab the WDN4OAK software transferring application from the downloads section of the Humax website.

Choose your channel list (motorised or fixed dish version) from the last pages of the Humax HD sticky at the top of this section.

Connect your (null) RS232 cable between your STB and PC

Using WDN4OAK, with your STB switched off, start the transfer of your channel .fdf file, and only then switch your receiver on.

Before you transfer your list, you can updade your firmware to the latest 1.00.16 version (also on the Humax site).

Llew

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
You don't say which satellites you receive but, as Llew says, there's plenty of channel lists (listname.fdf) posted on the forum - I like the Formula channel list editor which will allows you to customise any list you download , also from Humax (-http://www.humaxdigital.com/hcsa/download/products/HDCI-2000.asp) for downloading the channel list (I don't think WDN4OAK will recognise a .fdf file) same place for firmware v16 (filename.hdf) and WDN4OAK which does download firmare to the box both use the power off method Llew describes to initialise download. Just be aware that I've heard that the box doesn't like a motorised list being loaded for a fixed dish setup and probably vice versa. Also wait for the box to reboot to stanby long after the pc screen message says complete.
Jem