Completely Installing - Mutant 200S

plng

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mirage 1010
My Location
Portugal
Please, for to the "experts"

Informe us for the completely installation about Mutant 200S.

About PANIC, what to do ?

And about Cardsharing, how to do ?

PLNG

quasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5410z, Dreambox DM500s, DGstation Mutant 200s
My Location
Australia
I've spend a long night setting up a new Dgstation Mutant 200s.... after much hair pulling, I sorted it out by doing the following.... Used Flash Tools to install the latest SF Team Enigma image, then dumped the channel list from my Dreambox DM500 using Dreambox Edit and using the same program dumped the unmodified channel list to the Mutant. All good.... pressed the blue button and worked out how to install stuff.... installed CCcam, copied over config file and keys from DM500 and hey presto, it all works ! Only thing is I couldn't leave well enough alone...... The firmware I downloaded from denktenk.com was named SF-team PAL image (serial_all) 16-02-07 and update (kernel_root). I figured I'd install the update now that it was all working..... and tried a couple of times all ending in an unbootable box. I started the entire procedure again, but didn't install the update and it all works again. Can anyone tell me, (1) is the update worth bothering about, and (2) how the hell do you do it ?