cyfra card

calhib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
In the process of buying stuff
My Location
manchester
Just wondering if anybody has got a cyfra card this season and what its been like for epl mainly man utd i where and how much it was thanks calhib

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
You get one of the 3pms on a Saturday, the 4pm Sunday game, If ManU are one of the 3pm's then its more likely to than that game thats shown over the other ones, theres no English coms but there is a stadium only audio channel on Canal Sport SD.

calhib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
manchester
so do u only get 2 games a weekend

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
calhib said:
so do u only get 2 games a weekend

No mate four games, the early game on the Saturday that Sky show & then the 3pm & the 4pm & the later game that Sky show on the Sunday & yes they show the Monday night game before you ask lol.

calhib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
manchester
so 4 or 5 games sound pretty decent looked on ebay.pl doesnt seem to be as cheap as satsklep anywere in the uk sell them for a decent price thanks calhib