DM500 HD with Original Sky Italia Card

colordrome

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mac OS X, Windows XP, Illusion SAT M3, Eye TV 310
My Location
España
Hello all,

I have posted this message before in another section but i think this one might be more appropriate. I have a DM500 HD with a Dream Elite image flashed and CCcam 1.2.4. with NewCS installed.

Is anyone using a Sky Italia card on any Dreambox receiver with no additional hardware like smargo or anything additional?

I guess the main problem is trying to configure the CCcam.cfg file with the right data (i guess including the BOXKEY and all).

Maybe someone could send me their CCcam.cfg file and just change the BOXKEY? Would it work?

Any help is truly appreciated!

Thanks

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
As far as I am aware (AND THIS WAS ANSWERED ON THE OTHER POST BY B16MCC) the only cam that works with that card is OSCAM. Please do not double post when your question has been answered.

And please don't put your titles in bold as it looks like there has been new posts on the thread and people waste their time reading it again.

polluca

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM500HD
My Location
London
thanks, I just bought a dm500hd as wel and have been trying in vain to set up the files needed to install the cams.
Can you point also the right path for installation of the oscam? Do I need multiple files?
I would need a beginners guide as I just bought this box and am not very familiar with Dreambox...

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
I have not set up OSCAM myself yet (although I keep wanting to). The best place to get help is at
_http://streamboard.gmc.to/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=26834&page=22
Good luck and post your results back here as it might help us down the line when we get the same encryption.