Dreambox 7025 with UK SKY configuration

cruisinto

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025
My Location
Italy
Hi Guys,
I have installed Gemini 2 and loaded the various channels available through the Astra satellite 28.2 and have 525 available for viewing. I have inserted my sky card into the box face down into the top card reader.

I am little lost as to what to do next in order to view my all the sky channels per my sky card subscription. I did read somewhere about some manual settings that need to be manually entered in order to pair the box with the card however have not been able to find any instructions.

All channels are loaded and I can watch all the free to air stuff like BBC however I cannot watch sky sports or any of the subscription channels.

Any advise on other programming in order to complete the setup would be appreciated.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
There are lots of pages to concerning this topic in the dreambox section however I note you are in Italy and wonder which part and what size dish you have, and can only presume that what you have will affect adversely affect your viewing of subscription channels, it is more for information to others really