edit new entry point,for network search,not working on osn showbox?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
after the satellite change today,my osn showbox loose all chanels,i make a complete factory reset,after sign up the language and hd 1080 screen mode,i see the nilesat transponder list,i go to nilesat number one transponder have a full signal,check also the hd channels with another receiver,got 10.6 db,so the signal is okay,but the showbox shows me,check your cable connection,i think the search now since the satelltie change,on a wrong freqency,and did not get the updated channel list from todays satellite change,when i press okay,when signal is here on nilesat transponder one,then i have only the option to go back in the menü,but,it will not find any channel,i try to edit manual a hd fregenca 11278 v,a normal hd receiver,show me signal,but under user define dvb s2 transponder it show me no signal,so what i have to do,and enter in the menu,setup entry point,that contain the channel list?
at the moment,when i press the menu button,nothing happens,until setup is complete..!
any ideas,i not have the manual booklet ,on the old satelltie was no prolem,but since august the signal is gone,since dvb s swtich up,no today it comes back,with the above problem,any ideas,what i can do,after one hour,still not find the new freqency out,that contains the new channel list,of atlantic bird 7!
thanks for information!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The AB7 frequency changes can be found here:

-http://www.eutelsat.com/home/AB4AAB7_DownFreq.pdf

and the OSN frequencies are here:

-http://www.flysat.com/osn.php

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
thanks,i enter the freqencys see the signal,but with the press of okay,iam unable,to start a serarch and leve the first setup menu,means,the freqency,that contains,the main information for all channels i still not find,also i found no posiblity for a manual search,very strange!
normaly it should detect like before the satellite change,same like the sky box seaching for new channels,but something wrong at the moment.!