Football in pubs

baggyboy61

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
thinking about buying
My Location
tipton west midlands
Are any pubs or clubs still showing live prem football as ive noticed pubs have stopped advertising there matches unless theyve got sly we still intend to show matches thru viasat system but no advertisement

---
I am here: [warning]No Live Links or Personal Details, please[/warning]

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
All foreign broadcasters are now showing a new logo, an annoying Premier League logo, which no doubt has something to do with the recent case, against Karen Murphy, which they lost.
This could mean future prosecutions, against pubs, and clubs, showing these games, which might explain why they've stopped advertising the saturday 3 PM games.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have to say that the new logo is pretty annoying, keeps drawing the eye.

jdseasider

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
english sky, spiderbox 7000, 1.1m triax dish with tm2600 motor, Acer Aspire 5542
My Location
Blackpool, Lancashire, North West England
i had picture in picture on my tv in that little corner with sky sports soccer saturday on. Covered it perfectly;)

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
rolfw said:
Have to say that the new logo is pretty annoying, keeps drawing the eye.
I noticed that today on AD Sports ,but at least they still have English commentary and its HD. I reckon they read forums like these after someone mentioned putting a sticker over the logo when it was in the corner,or zooming in. You can't do much with the new position.