Fortec Passion+ HD (Jammed on main menu)

healermike

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortecstar passion+ HD
My Location
uk
Hi, I inadvertently changed the video output (?) to RGB and my box is jammed on the Main Menu display but no picture on tv. I have tried uploading a firmware update but still displays Main Menu and will not respond to the controller.

Is there a hardware reset button?

Any suggestions?

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
How long have you had the box? I have noticed that the PSU's on the Fortec HD boxes tend to last about 2 years & then go wonky.

tjl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox F3
Panasonic LCD
My Location
Worcester.. England
healermike said:
Hi, I inadvertently changed the video output (?) to RGB and my box is jammed on the Main Menu display but no picture on tv. I have tried uploading a firmware update but still displays Main Menu and will not respond to the controller.

Is there a hardware reset button?

Any suggestions?
I take it you have an hdmi conection in place,if so disconect and use a scart lead to bring back picture on set,once this is done reconect hdmi lead and select that through the menu,I did something simlar and this is how repaired the cock up