France tv (fr2/fr3) news contribution - rome sng path to paris

sentaro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
120cm Astra@28.2°E - 100cm HB @13°E - 85cm Astra@19.2°E
My Location
Italy
Hi guys,

since I am not able to get any news contributions (that are really frequent these days) from the France2/France3 team based in Rome, I do suppose all this SNG stuff to Paris is going via fibre.
Anyhow, I would like to ask you whether someone got some pictures from them, just in case.

Thank you in advance. bye

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If it is indeed going via fibre it is extremely unlikelythat anyone on this forum is going to have access to it. It is also possible its satellite fed but uses one of the newer transmission formats that are not available to the general hobbyist.

sentaro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
120cm Astra@28.2°E - 100cm HB @13°E - 85cm Astra@19.2°E
My Location
Italy
If it is indeed going via fibre it is extremely unlikelythat anyone on this forum is going to have access to it. It is also possible its satellite fed but uses one of the newer transmission formats that are not available to the general hobbyist.
Yes Analoguesat, that's the reason for my question: maybe Ka band, maybe 16apsk, or whatever. That would be so interesting to me to know what kind of transmission they're using, even asked them, but, you know, just obviously they didn't answer :cool: