Sold FTE Maxamel 1.5 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Archive4

Much loved, but now redundant FTE Max 1.5 x 1.6 for sale. Comes with suitable wallmount and BU or Goobay 4 way LNB. Can be installed if required

Cost of dish ( without install ) 110€
FTE1.jpg

satpete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tecatel/s 1.35m offset dish , inverto black ultra quad lmb, ferguson ariva 202e and sky hd drx595 receivers
My Location
la zenia, costa blanca, Spain and Surrey England
Hi Brian,

I would like to purchase the above dish, we are in La Zenia - post code 03189
I don't know quite how far away we are from you.
Happy to pay extra to have it delivered, as we only have a smart car and I don't think it would fit!!!
Regards
peter

A

Archive4

Hi Peter, I,m not too far away, just outside Rojales. Do you wish to see the dish working prior to dismantle? If not will get one of my friends to help me get it off the solarium for when you want it. Should fit in my van ok, so delivery should not be a problem or cost too much.

PM me when you are ready for it, with phone no. etc and we will sort something out

Regards

Brian

satpete

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tecatel/s 1.35m offset dish , inverto black ultra quad lmb, ferguson ariva 202e and sky hd drx595 receivers
My Location
la zenia, costa blanca, Spain and Surrey England
Hi Peter, I,m not too far away, just outside Rojales. Do you wish to see the dish working prior to dismantle? If not will get one of my friends to help me get it off the solarium for when you want it. Should fit in my van ok, so delivery should not be a problem or cost too much.

PM me when you are ready for it, with phone no. etc and we will sort something out

Regards

Brian
Hi Brian
That would be great, I don't need to view it first, I have been wanting one of these dishes for quite a while now. My Spanish land line number is (do not give out phone numbers/email etc). I will re contact you once we get back to Spain, and you can deliver at your convenience. Obviously it will be cash on delivery
Regards peter

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Archive4

COD you must be joking!

All ok, will PM you in a few mins. B

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Would you gentlemen be so kind as to let us know when the deal is completed so we can archive the Thread?

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
As satpete has such a low post count does the forum software allow him PM privileges? This might need Admin intervention.

A

Archive4

Peter has phoned me and we have agreed a deal, so thread can be closed.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Normally we wait until the goods/money have been exchanged, but I'll indulge you.

Status
Not open for further replies.