Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerrymanan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Nigeria
Can anyone help me to tell what is the method to check the validity of the subsription of Pehla card. I am using ART card. I have subscribed for 1 year Pehla silver. I want to know the method to check when it will be due. Is there any way to check?? Please help..
Decoder - MYtv satellite decoder

Satellite: Nilesat 7 degrees West

Encryption: Irdeto 2

Dish Size: 120cm off-sett

Thanks,
Jerry

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Jerrymanan said:
Can anyone help me to tell what is the method to check the validity of the subsription of Pehla card. I am using ART Card. I have subscribed for 1 year Pehla silver. I want to know the method to check when it will be due. Is there any way to check?? Please help..

Thanks,
Jerry

Is the card for satellite?
Then give your satellite system details, including receiver model, dish size and pointing to which satellite.
You shouldn't mention anything to do with c a b l e, so delete what you have written as it is not relevant from where you got the card.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
I am not familiar with your receiver, but usually you would need to look in the installation menu or the CAM menu and then select Authorization, and it should tell you the start and finish dates of the sub.
If you can't find it, attach few pictures of the menus or attach the receiver user guide.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Seeing as the thread was posted 8 years ago he has probably found the answer by now!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.