Is D2MAC dead?

Peddro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Old Sky analogue
olf bsb D2MAC
My Location
UK
..Turned on my old Sky system after many years living away - lo and behold.. about 13 channels in foreign languages except Eurosport which I can get in English. When do the analogue transmikssions cease - don't even know what satellite I'm receiving - it's been so long..
Also, turned on my Ferguson D2MAC with Marconi dish, again, can't remember where it's pointing - used to get naughty stuff after it was modified. Are there any D2MAC transmissions from any satellites any more, or do I junk my 6 modified Fergusons, 3 Marconi mini dishes (best looking dishes in my view), and at least 6 squarials.
I've know bought a Free-To-Air HD set up for pennies considering the technology now.. can't wait to get up my ladder again.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Welcome back to the hobby :)

You are receiving 19E and the last analogue channels will close on April 30th 2012 There are still 40 or so channels running

-http://www.analoguesat.co.uk/

D2Mac ceased years ago :D

Remember to dispose of the old D2Mac stuff in the correct skip at your local recycling point ;)

You could try flogging the squarials on fleabay - they still sell.

Telia

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Duo PVR 1GB HDD
Channel Master 1.2m with Jaeger SMR1224.
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Analoguesat said:
Welcome back to the hobby :)

You are receiving 19E and the last analogue channels will close on April 30th 2012 There are still 40 or so channels running

-http://www.analoguesat.co.uk/

D2Mac ceased years ago :D

Remember to dispose of the old D2Mac stuff in the correct skip at your local recycling point ;)

You could try flogging the squarials on fleabay - they still sell.

Will you change nick April ,30th 2012, to Digitalsat? :D