Help Required LG DVD multiregion software required - 6000.zip

davemurgtroyd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Oxford
Having just acquired an LG BH200 combination Bluray, HD DVD and DVD player (US import) I am hoping to make it region free for DVDs. A good few years ago there was a software hack available called 6000.zip/ LG6000.zip which worked on a lot of early LG Bluray and DVD players (and the BH200) and I am looking for a copy of that - all the links I have found so far are either dead or a corrupted file of less than 1kb (it should be over 5M:cool:.

The BH200 is already region free for Blurays (strictly BR region can be readily changed with remote before playing disc - not strictly a hack but merely using a service menu) and HD DVDs are region free so this hack would allow playback of virtually every disc in my library in one stb.

I already had another combo unit - a Samsung BD UP5000 but that i region locked to region A (bluray) and region 1 (DVD).

By any chance does anyone have a copy of this file or a valid link?

max55208

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Desktop PC + optical
My Location
Slovenia
Hi Dave!
Have you managed to find the file? I have an older Pilips DVP3100V combo that is not region free. I have tried to find the file, but all that I could find is the 1kb file on the Waybackmachine, from mulitregion.net.
Thanks!

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Staff Note

Check out the date of the post previous to yours - good luck!