Linking computers.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Teacher here wants me to link her main computer to one in the conservatory so she can do the lessons from there. What is considered the best way? Both ar Win 10 home on a fast wireless connection.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
As you have W10 home you may have issues as it has limitations, but certainly you could watch and if necessary take over control of the second computer using Quick assist, provided the software is registered under different microsoft accounts. I actually help a 79 year old ten miles from me on a regular basis now using just that method. You type quick assist on computer A in the search bar bottom left, select run as administrator, then when window appears choose 2nd option and request a code to help someone else. repeat the process for computer B but select option one this time. Go back to computer A code generated on A insert on computer B who will then have to allow access from computer A. That way one can always monitor B and intervene if necessary.

WHATAGOAL1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2.4, 1.8channelmaster, tm5402, tech1500, db920
My Location
Leic
I find anydesk, to be the best much better than teamviewer, and it is free would do the job easily, similar to what Topper has explained.