Openbox S11 Reset

pishogay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky, Echolink 3020IR Plus
My Location
North Yorkshire
Hi, recently got Openbox S11, Have made a complete mess of it by upgrading the firmware. I think it had already origional clean version installed on it when I got it. All I needed to enter C Line in it. Is there anyway I could reset it to factory defaults with its origional firmware Like Sky Digibox. I have already tried the factory defaults but it just removes the channels. Please Help.
Many thanks in Advance

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
The lack of response is because nobody is going to openly help you defraud a commercial provider, certainly not if you are using a commercial card share, discussion of which is forbidden on the forum

pishogay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Yorkshire
Thanks for taking time to reply. May be my wording to the query is not correct but as far as i am concerned my question is about a reset method? I haven't asked for help with any other issues. Although similar Boxes and their problems are openly discussed in the forum. Sorry about that. Still waiting for help. Many thanks in advance

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well if that is all that you require I understand from a simple google search that
Factory Reset:

* Go to TOOLS menu and click on Factory Settings
* Click Yes to continue. The receiver will go to factory default and restart.

pishogay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Yorkshire
Thanks for the reply Topper, As my first email says that i have already tried the factory defaults and it only removes the channels list stored on the box. it doesnt reset the firmware.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
pishogay said:
Thanks for the reply Topper, As my first email says that i have already tried the factory defaults and it only removes the channels list stored on the box. it doesnt reset the firmware.

Well if a factory reset which is resetting to factory defaults is not what you need, I can only assume the only option left open to you is to re-flash the image, from your first post you state that you have already done that so I now have no idea what you are asking for, but I do not play with Linux boxes.