P*emiere on TD

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Pr*miere available now with new evocam for the Triple Dragon. Get latest keys, file includes new evocam, replace old one (copy to /stb/bin, chmod to 755) and new keys to /var/keys and scce.

Llew

Nickle

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon
My Location
UK
So, which is the best emu now? the new cam3d or the new evocam?

I've got this horrible feeling that you're going to say something like "depends on which channels you want to watch"

To which I'll reply with, "So where can I get a list of which channels require which emu"?

And you'll probably say "just read around or try it"

and I'll say "Oh bugger...."

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
Lol, I wouldn't be so inconsiderate to a fellow TD owner O-Ha

I haven't checked every cam with every channel. It seems to me to be a 'mix'n'match' situation and would myself appreciate some input from other owners such as yourself.

For example, I can open the majority of currently available channels (TPS too with a quick exchange of keys :( ) using mgcamd, so I would suggest using that one.

Llew

adrianmac

Reaction score
Please help What keys do I use withmg camd

tks amac

Llew said:
Lol, I wouldn't be so inconsiderate to a fellow TD owner O-Ha

I haven't checked every cam with every channel. It seems to me to be a 'mix'n'match' situation and would myself appreciate some input from other owners such as yourself.

For example, I can open the majority of currently available channels (TPS too with a quick exchange of keys :( ) using mgcamd, so I would suggest using that one.

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
You can obtain the keys from _www.ump2002.net. Go to Filecentre and D/L the TD 250506a file first, upload to your TD. Then D/L the TD 260506a and do the same. This file apparently has no P*remiere keys (just a DT update) so you need the first file for this.

Llew

Nickle

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon
My Location
UK
Llew said:
I can open the majority of currently available channels (TPS too with a quick exchange of keys :( ) using mgcamd, so I would suggest using that one.

Now that's SO the wrong thing to say! :-doh!

There's me expecting you to say evocam, or maybe cam3d.... I've been trying to sort my cam3d problem and about to start on the new evocam .

I've started trying to work out what works with what, but although what will cam X open is easier, doing which cam opens a particular channel is more time consuming. And of course it doesn't help with it changing on almost a daily basis.

So, if I start with a list of what encryption is used on what channel, I'm assuming that even that won't help me on the basis of for example cam3d is best for all D+ channels?