Parabole Reunion EutelSat W2

Charles Maina

Reaction score
natasha said:
Parabole Reunion EutelSat W2

I have heard that new key of Parabole Reunion is out !!! Does anyone have the new key? Please email me on natasha25*servihoo.com
Charles,
Were you successful in your quest,if so assist with the data.Provide phone number for further formal communication if successful.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Charles Maina said:
I suppose that you visit www.lyngsat.com for Africa and Asia forum.Will you please help me with the new hex keys for parabole reunion?

No, sorry cant help mate - that W2 footprint is 6000 miles from Europe so you arent going to find many folks in Europe interested in it. You are on your own really unless you can find an African forum.

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
I can get the hex files- if only I knew how. Let me know how to get them and I will send you the files.

rakotoary

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sagem isd 3100
I'm in madagascar and i don't know what to do do with new card on P Reunio

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
Do you have the card? are you watching it or failing to watch it? This will give you all the necessary info about Parabole: h**p://www.lyngsat.com/ew2.html. Please email or post anything you can pick up on parabole. Will be glad to hear any news.
Boot

jaona

Reaction score
No real good news. Just one radio FTA channel open since 2 weeks: Chérie FM + usual Kanal Austral from 5 to 9 am.
TPS moving to via 2.5 might be our chance: more people involved in ****ing this shit.
Same situation with Csat Run.

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
Sad news indeed. We hope someone works well on it.

natasha

Reaction score
Still no chance with Parabole Reunion! Hope that we get good news soon.

rakotoary

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sagem isd 3100
Hi, I have new and old card but i can do nothing on the new card (Via 2.5).
Just the ID is 02 1d 00 and the key in use is key 08, and how to extract key in the card and with what software. Please mail me if someone has a solution. If I have the key I will upload. Many thanks. Mail lily@wanadoo.mg

John Anderson

Reaction score
Hi,
I need the help if anyone who success to hack parabole reunion keys keys or know about parabole reunion working key.
I have try to look from different websites but I did'nt see the new key for parabole reunion.
Thanx alot.

tbm

Reaction score
Hi Natasha...if you get the code...please don't forget me...

Bruneau

rakotoary

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sagem isd 3100
Salut!
Jusqu'à maintenant pas de solution. Un peu de patience! OK! Je les aurais toujours

momo992

Reaction score
parabole reunion et canal satelite reunion y a t il qq qui conait les code merci de me repondre rapidement

Écrivez svp en anglais tout que c'est un forum anglais. Employez Google pour faire une traduction. Si vous devez écrire en français employez le forum français

Please write in English as this is an English forum. Use Google to make a translation. If you must write in French use the French forum......OK

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
Ok the last post could be useful if its in English please

momo992

Reaction score
parabola meeting and channel satelite meeting are there qq which thank you conait the code to answer me quickly

toboz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMD 2500 + XP + SS2
My Location
REUNION ISLAND
Well !
We are a lot waiting plugin & key for Parabole.
I think seca2 and via 2.5 are not yet craked! Or Cracker don't want to put via plugin on internet till France is not completely passed in via 2.5

My English is bad ! Sorry !;)

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
I have seen a few keys in Via 2.5. I don't know if this is correct keys or not as I have no TPS. Can someone verify. I have also seen some keys in SECA of CS Reunion. Is it working? I have removed my dish as I could get nothing and so can't confirm. Please info