Parabole Reunion EutelSat W2

badoda

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
good stuff
My Location
virgin islands
hi boot!

when people didn't talk about it, it means that they have found the solution or they gave up.

there was an ad about piratos4 in the net when it was released. many people reached for it but it seems that it was a ghost (really released or not that is the question?). it works like this :
piratos4 is a soft made by mekkisoft you can easily find its website but it is in french.
install first the soft in your computer
connect your set top box to your computer via rs232 cable
launch the soft for 5 minutes
the soft will search the AES and when found copy it on your set top box

the problem is this : a few brand can only work with the system like kaon,metabox,... and if you are lucky it may work on yours.

it is said that mekkisoft waits for TPS agreement for uploading the file and till now noone can verify if it is allowed.

be carefull with searching the soft with P2P cause there are fakes and trojan infected files.

good luck!

if you are interested by seca 2 system and developping software send PM

badoda

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
good stuff
My Location
virgin islands
in addition to my post, yes i am in the footprint. no, everything is encrypted, kanal austral for parabole is free and rfi for canalsat is free.

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
I heard some guys have clone cards that are working? Is this true?
Can someone confirm the ******** of Parabola Union?

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM500
Telstar 12
Intelsat 7/10
Hellasat 2
Eutelsat W3a

http://sasat.forumup.co.za/
My Location
south africa
Hi guys!!

I'm in the footprint of eutelsat w2, with good signal on a 65cm dish....now, i also have a dm500.. what do i need?? to watch the encrypted channels, besides a subscription??? :toke::toke::toke:

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You need either an official subscription or find someone willing to do a card share. (NO asking for card shares on this forum though!)

roshan1707

Reaction score
u got a program that reads parabole reunion card? i have a infinity usb unlimited at my place

friday

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
amateur satellite prog viewer thru pc
My Location
mauritius
anazarel said:
hey natacha i'm also looking for the same keys and the way u'r asking it's seem u'r so desperate that's it's going to kill u if u don't have it......
The only thing that I can tell u is that the new "KEYS" which are "AVAILABLE" are only for certain groups where common people like u and me don't have access so like me take it cool or go take an official subscription
The other thing is that the "KEYS" which are "AVAILABLE" are those for Via 2.3
and the channels emitted through Ewtsal W2 are also on Via 2.4 and Via 2.5 so here's
a senario if and only if u'r getting the keys??? it can go on changing to the the other versions which takes u back to u'r initial position.... frustrating isn't it but that's only a possible senario
So keep cool ....
And when u'r getting the keys I don't know if u are using a s/w where u just have to input the hex or a gold card the thing that I know and I'm not sure they are useless
need to have a silver card.....
These info should in no way leave u desperate but just take it cool .....

Hi
this is fezal from mauritius.Can u help me to decode canalsat maurice?.Im using axtrom sat card on pc.Installed progdvb and vplug.
Thanks

nemesis_atd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
My Location
mauritius
hi roshan, im also from mauritius. have u succeeded in cardsharing? let me know please

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
nemesis_atd said:
hi roshan, im also from mauritius. have u succeeded in cardsharing? let me know please

The Post you are replying to is over three years old and the member concerned has not been on the Forum for two and a half years!