Read this before posting!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
This section is for forum members to recycle their old kit.

Nearly everything is of use to someone. :)

You cannot sell items in here, but may request reasonable postage and perhaps a forum donation.

Rules of the section

* Items cannot be sold here.

* Please carry out all discussions in the thread (not by PM), then there can be no misunderstandings.

* Use the PM only for final arrangements over addresses etc.

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
I´ll wait for Your satfinder mate :-thumbup

Good idea - too much is just binned

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Brilliant idea, a bit like Freecycle, but it's part of the forum, so it's in a familiar place... :D

I found a seller on ebay who I think works at a landfill site and he's salvaged allsorts which people throw away, even though it could be of use to someone else... :)

One example is that he has a Kirby G5 for sale, what numpty threw that out?!?!? It's worth about £250 when refurbed, or even just £100 as is, doggy smells and all!!! :eek:

I think all forums should have a Recycling section, at least then some people are trying to prevent damage to the environment... :)

Actually, just a little suggestion, when posting the thread for what's on offer, it would be a good idea posting the general area where you and the item are, just to save people travelling from Scotland to Devon just for a Silvercrest SL65 (for example)... :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, not a bad idea, particularly for larger items, not so important with things like remote controls obviously.

flashgordon1952

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky amstrad and panasonic systems 6 pack setup. two 42cm dishes.just ordered a technomate 6900HD with motorised system one metre dish. also at another address.twin feed static 80 mm dish non digital system. 6 year old dell with server memory 680 of
My Location
essex in the wilds somewhere
have a ex wife to be recycled mindyou postage would be a little on the high side.. In fact i even pay for the postage myself heheheh i am only jokeing offcourse she is a lovely lady mmmmmmmmmm I wonder how many of our forum members would like to do this,especially with christmas is here

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I am pretty sure a few members wouldn't mind recycling your ex wife...