Receiving sky in belgium

tbltbl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000HD
My Location
Belgium
Can anyone help me with using Sky abroad. I live in Belgium and have a large dish with good reception of the FTA channels, BBC,ITV, Channel4 etc. I can see all the Sky channels when I do a scan, but of course they are almost all encrypted.

What is the best way to set up a Sky box so that I can watch Sport ?
How much does it cost?
Is it legal?
What is the difference between Sky and Sky Q ?

Many thanks for any useful info.

Richard

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The easiest way is to get a friend or family member to set the subscription up. If you have to use a reseller you will pay at least double the actual cost. Package costs can be found by going onto the sky.com website and using the package builder, be prepared for a bit of a shock - Sky UK is expensive these days

LeBelge

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2x Triax TD 110, 2x Edision OS Mio 4K (plus), Edision OS Mini 4K, Edision OS Nino Pro
My Location
Belguim

tbltbl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000HD
My Location
Belgium
The easiest way is to get a friend or family member to set the subscription up. If you have to use a reseller you will pay at least double the actual cost. Package costs can be found by going onto the sky.com website and using the package builder, be prepared for a bit of a shock - Sky UK is expensive these days
Thanks for the quick reply. You're right, Sky is expensive, especially as 90% of the obligatory channels are rubbish !