Round avatar

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Please could Admin prewarn members to imminent forum updates so we know if something does not function we can give feedback.
Agreed.

Can you post a screenshot of what you see? I am not seeing any problems at the moment.

skomedal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
This and that
My Location
thule
A

Archive4

hi, I know how upset I was to have lost Oscar´s ear, but I think you need to talk to help explain the emotional affect this is having on you, we all need to reach out from time to time to help us understand the world we live in. It does not make you a bad person in all aspects of life we need to do this, anyway what it really means is..........

JUST MEANS THE SOFTWARE FU**ED UP!

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
@skomedal - text copy/paste rarely works properly. Can you take a screenshot and upload it as picture of what you see and where?

skomedal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
This and that
My Location
thule
@skomedal - text copy/paste rarely works properly. Can you take a screenshot and upload it as picture of what you see and where?

Here you go CJ :-

View attachment 83352
The right hand panel lists latest posts but is out of sync. with that posters name.

View attachment 83353
Recent posts option shows the latest posts with the posters name.

Its the same on IE, firefox and pale moon, also tried on 3 different lappies.

Have used the main page option for years.

Any ideas to solve this are welcome.

Regards

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Flossie is none to happy that someone has cropped her ears. I get all the page details but have always had the forum page as a strip in the middle with a full size sat dishes showing either side.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Found it under default style.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Recent posts option shows the latest posts with the posters name.
Ah, I think that just shows the thread started rather than the author of the latest post. Not sure if that is fixable by a user...

skomedal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
This and that
My Location
thule
Recent posts ( photo 2 ) shows both the thread starter ( left ) and the name of the last member and time posted ( right )

Its the first photo that NOW shows the thread starters name only, with the time of the last post on that thread and not the name of that poster.

Only started after the square avatars were reinstated last evening, before then photo 1 showed the name of the last poster and the thread starters avatar even with the circular avatars.

Regards

A

Archive4

Interesting to note that staff are now lower than members, what happened to the GODS!
Also noted, as previous post, WHO did what, when and why, has also been forgotten.
Have spoken to Oscar, he is prepared to come back earless, if normal service is restored!

skomedal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
This and that
My Location
thule
Ditto

No need for Oscar too regrow his ear, just for admin to reload old software:-doh

Must be the uk bank holiday c0ckup

Regards

skomedal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
This and that
My Location
thule
Interesting to note that staff are now lower than members, what happened to the GODS!
Also noted, as previous post, WHO did what, when and why, has also been forgotten.

Seems the GODS have corrected this issue, they now appear above the minions ( not a major priority ):D

But not corrected the ( WHO did what, when and why ) major issue:-ohcrap

Will post a screenshot again and hope the powers that be can correct this issue.

View attachment 83431

The pane on the right shows the OPs avatar also info/time of latest post but not the member that posted it.

Hope this issue can be sorted sooooooooooooooooooon;)

Regards

A

Archive4

Methinks your requests could be in vain, on account of the fact that the GODS are probably ear less as well:oops:

skomedal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
This and that
My Location
thule

Tony1A

Never going back to Sky TV. Ever!
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HDR1100S Freesat Recorder. Medion HD satellite box with Gibertini 1m motorised dish. Triax TD78 for Freesat. Triax TD64 for Freesat to 3 rooms. 2 Panasonic Freeview+ HD recorders.
My Location
North-East England, UK
Not sure about these round avatars. Square ones were much better. Can we have them back please, admin? :)

pontiend

Contibruter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
south yorkshire
Not sure about these round avatars. Square ones were much better. Can we have them back please, admin? :)

At the bottom left hand corner of the forum page . I think that default full style sorts it.

skomedal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
This and that
My Location
thule
At the bottom left hand corner of the forum page . I think that default full style sorts it.

Yes you can choose between " default options " One round other square, neither resolve the ( WHO did what, when and why ) in the right pane issue.

Hope1.png

Regards