Satellite Installer Kent, SE London, south Essex.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
I would suggest that you post again, elsewhere, as I don't deal with Spiderbox connection problems, as it is most likely a server issue I would have thought. I install and setup Motorised, and fixed dishes etc and don't get involved with connecting receivers via the internet to servers.

Please read the satellites.co.uk forum rules, as I'm pretty sure that discussion of what you are asking is not permitted here, sorry.

regards

Mark.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Hi Robbo, Just to say thanx for tweaking the old dish last Sunday, all the birds now have booming signal strengths.

Great Job..........even an old sat dog like me needs a hand sometimes!

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
No probs mate. See you in a week or so for my van service.

paul9872

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec star 46cm dish and FS-4400 reciever.
Laptop computer.
My Location
Pitsea,Essex.
Hello Robbo I am a new member so cannot PM at the moment. I am having trouble setting up my dish and wondered if you could help?

bill716

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
want to install new satelite for hotbird
My Location
Beckenham
Hello i live in the Beckenham area and i am looking for someone to come and install hotbird and everything else that is needed in order for everything to work. please could anyone interested in doing the job please post in the thread.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Hi Paul9872 and bill716, no probs you are both in my area, an admin hopefully will enable both your PMs when they see this thread.

Admin, please can you enable PMs for the above two, cheers, Mark.

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Robbo,

If you are in my area on other work I could do with some professional terminations putting on my cabling, currently 4 at the dish end (quad LN:cool: and 4 at the receiver ends. Out of choice the cabelcon would be preferred. If you let me know an approximate cost including a proper cup of tea then I can send you my contact details. Location is in Purley near Croydon, Surrey. There is no urgency, just whenever you are passing if you are interested.

Rgds

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Hi moonbase, I don't tend to go near Croydon too often, and the traffic that way is pretty bad. I could sell and send you some cablecon CX3 connectors if you wish though, and you could borrow one of my crimp tools FOC.

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Robbo said:
Hi moonbase, I don't tend to go near Croydon too often, and the traffic that way is pretty bad. I could sell and send you some cablecon CX3 connectors if you wish though, and you could borrow one of my crimp tools FOC.

Robbo,

Thx, that's a nice offer.

I have just realised that 2 of the 4 cables are WF125 and the other 2 are WF100 so I would need 4 cabelcon connectors or equivalent for WF125 and 4 for WF100. Are you still able to assist ?

I agree about the Croydon traffic, it can be a bit busy.

Rgds

popeyesurfs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500HD.
1.1m Motorised Dish.
My Location
London
Hey,
I was wandering if you'd be able to setup my 1.1m motorised dish. I have the receiver ready. I have a good reception since I used to have satellite TV. I live in Croydon so not too far from you. Couldn't PM you due to restrictions. :)

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Yes I would, I've sent you a message, cheers Mark.

stv1962

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax freesat reciever
My Location
dartford
hi need a satellite system installed for mother in law can you quote

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Yes should be ok

Please pm me

Admin, please activate pm

Posted with my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
OK, PMs activated.

dalboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
london
Hi also new to the forum. Robbo I am in the Ilford / Gants Hill area.

Is it possible I could PM you about a new install?

many thanks

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Pm sent, will phone you

Posted with my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdvn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Digidish45
My Location
London
Hello, I would like to ask if you would be interested in installing a motorised dish in South Hampstead or is it not too convenient for you ?

Many thanks

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax Foxsat Receiver. CDTronix 80cm dish. CdTronix new horizons Diseqc Motor. Inverto Twin high gain LNB.
HP Presario laptop running windows vista home and Medion Desktop running windows XP, both connected to home network.
My Location
Ladywell S.E. London
Hi Robbo. Been reading all these great threads about you. Perhaps you can help me. I'm recently retired and can no longer afford to pay for Sky, so I have bought a Humax Foxsat Freesat receiver which I used via my existing sky dish. Now I have also bought a CDTronix 80cm dish and motor with twin lnb. I stupidly thought I would be able to set it all up myself, but after having installed a second co-ax cable and nearly falling off the roof in the process, I've come to the conclusion I'm just too old for this of malarky now. Can you fit and set up for me?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I havent seen Robbo around for a couple of days so Ive sent him a message to nudge him. :)