Show us your Pi project.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Looks like it should be attached to a Delorean!

A

Archive-8

I want to find a project box similar to this

IMG_0425.JPG

I also have a 5" touch screen I can use. Depending on what box I can finally find.

RustySpoons

Sleepy Hollow
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
50E - 30W
2x CM 1.2m Polar Mount/Jack
65E- 65W
Gibertini 1m OP100 - STAB HH100 - Inverto Black Ultra 0.2 Twin
Mutant HD51
Edision Primo IP S2
Dreambox DM800HD
Venton Unibox HD2
Sony Bravia 55" 4K
My Location
South Wales
@RustySpoons you have said you have a few Raspberry Pi’s hanging around.

Any cool projects you could share with us?
Always projects going on here and always ripping things apart to do other things with them :)
One was my Octoprint Server for my 3D printer but I just put an SD card in the printer now instead.
The other was Home Automation with Home Assistant, I made some 433mhz modules and stuff for it, need to get that back online
Another one is a Pi Zero W that has a Just Boom Amp Zero on top and is connected to a pair of Q2020i's in the Bedroom for music but it's unplugged at the moment as I repaired a Marantz amp for a friend and didn't want to test it on my main speakers, need to plug it all back together.

Another one runs emulation stuff, I think it's got Retropie or something on it and 10000s roms :)

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
I have 3 Pis... One is used as a very lightweight Web server, mostly for testing stuff as well as Oscam for my Polsat and Focus cards. The other one is a Plex player downstairs and the third one has RetroPi installed on it.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Google RetroPi, it's an image, then download ROMs for whatever console you need.

I only really play SNES with an Xbox 360 controller.