sky calcio prepaid cards 12mth

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
I have been looking at options to watch premier league football and have been put off getting tring due to the 3pm carry on.

anyway tonight on a browse of ebay I have come across prepaid 12mth cards for the sky italia calcio channels, which I have seen show premier league on.

Are these legit as in not someones multiroom card if they offer that over there.

I cant see them just selling cards for the calcio channels and the price seems cheap £285 which is rather tempting.

will these cards work in non sky italia boxes e.g diablo 2 cam or do I need the official receiver which aren't much to buy.

anyone fluent in italian that can check the website ?

thanks

wod

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
Try this _http://global.ebay.com/?lang=en-US&country=it

Let us know

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
You can navigate around in English. Ads obviously in Italian. Just copy and paste into Google translate.

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
Appears as you would expect cheaper to buy from Italy. Lots of UK sellers on UK ebay. Huge price differences (watch out for those selling 6 month subs, the 6 months is in small writing), wonder why price differs so much? Also number of adverts say don´t use in Dreamboxes! Is there a problem with these cards in Dreamboxes? I thought they worked ok in them.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
the google translate isn't working properly for me.

the card I was looking at was 12mths for sky calcio channels inc the hd ones from italy, this one 270795796727.

i think its the whole thing of pubs getting hold of them in the uk as you see for home use only etc on the ebay ads. yeah they work in linux receivers

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
How about this on ebay italy 270806202560 ?

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
wod said:
the google translate isn't working properly for me.

the card I was looking at was 12mths for sky calcio channels inc the hd ones from italy, this one 270795796727.

i think its the whole thing of pubs getting hold of them in the uk as you see for home use only etc on the ebay ads. yeah they work in linux receivers

The seller you have linked to is brand new I bought a 5 month (Was a 6month but was pre activated & advertised as such with the cards expiry date qouted!) from him & used it in my Spiderbox 7000HD, five months of $ky Italia for £40 including the $ky $port mix, a absolute bargin I got. Where do you think certain U.K. dealers got the six month pre-activated cards they were touting 6 months ago?:)

excollier

Bikes, Booze, Rock & Blues
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TD 64 and Humax Foxsat HDR with Raydon's custom firmware
My Location
County Donegal - furthest outpost of the EUSSR
Pardon my ignorance, but will they work in a SD linux receiver such as a TM600? ie are the games also broadcast in SD as it seems to suggest HD for Calcio.
£300 would be a steal if it is genuine.

Fano

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
T90 Dish and Smart 60cm Dish @28.2E
Receivers:Dm800s,Dm600s,Dm500s,
Ferguson Ariva 120,Opticum x403p,Tm 500.
Satlink 6906 meter
My Location
Ireland
I too have been following Sky Italy card prices on Ebay for the last while.
That guy Wod mentioned is selling a 12 month prepaid sub for 2 basic packs plus 1 of Sports/Calcio for 213 euro delivered ,which is almost too good to be true.
h**p://cgi.ebay.ie/CARD-SKY-ITALIA-TV-PREPAGATA-ANONIMA-2G-1PACK-12-MESI-/270806202560?pt=Decoder_Satellitari_e_Digitali_Terrestri&hash=item3f0d4eb8c0
It has 11 months of the 12 left.
He seems a reputable seller judging from his feedback though
I'm almost tempted at that price.
Also number of adverts say don´t use in Dreamboxes! Is there a problem with these cards in Dreamboxes? I thought they worked ok in them.
They will read them fine,I think the issue is with updating them but I guess if they are preactivated then there is no need to update them unlike an ongoing sub which needs its entitlements updated regularly.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Also, it has been known for Sky card (UK and Italy) to be killed in Dreamboxes....

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
Captain Jack said:
Also, it has been known for Sky card (UK and Italy) to be killed in Dreamboxes

Is this due to the voltage used by the card readers in linux receivers, I had read 3.3v or 5v mentioned somewhere I forgotten where I read it.

No one has mentioned it but I do know the english audio is no longer on epl games which I'm not bothered for as I have the radio on with chat about all the game at 3pm anyway.
Ghostleader, did you have any issues buying from that seller ? because I'm very tempted to buy for this price and can get hold of a sky hd receiver to use the card in, looks a better than chancing tring to work every weekend.

excollier

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I had read, also, about Dreamboxes cooking Sky cards, and it was related to higher voltages used.
Judging by the sheer number of people getting Sky by CS, then the problem must be fixable, or is resolved.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
yeah but I'll be using a official receiver with the card so it wont matter to me. I have a spare feed from my dish I will be using.

If I was to go for the sport channel card instead are all sports in italian on the channels or is there some english audio ?

even the full package price seems very good too compared with prices I have seen.

smoggy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky minidish and Sky + HD 250gig Anytime+ box with full ish appart from sports and movies, Dreambox DM500s clone (Pli Jade3 max var F/W), Motorised 1.1Meter Dish
My Location
middlesbrough, teesside, northeast coast, uk
excollier said:
I had read, also, about Dreamboxes cooking Sky cards, and it was related to higher voltages used.
Judging by the sheer number of people getting Sky by CS, then the problem must be fixable, or is resolved.

In my DM500s clone, the uk $ly card gets rather hot when left in overnight and the back of the card where the back of the chip lives is going a nicotine coloured brown

The way they get away with it on CS is to use an external card reader like the Smargo and read the card like that because I`m almost certain that the Smargo has a switchable or regulated voltage that can be dropped to 3.3v (or even 4.5v what will preserve the card a little longer than putting it in a DM)

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
wod said:
Is this due to the voltage used by the card readers in linux receivers, I had read 3.3v or 5v mentioned somewhere I forgotten where I read it.

No one has mentioned it but I do know the english audio is no longer on epl games which I'm not bothered for as I have the radio on with chat about all the game at 3pm anyway.
Ghostleader, did you have any issues buying from that seller ? because I'm very tempted to buy for this price and can get hold of a sky hd receiver to use the card in, looks a better than chancing tring to work every weekend.

No, no issues ordered on a Sunday night & received the card by the Saturday (Mine was sent by just tracked mail, but I see he is shipping some by UPS, so your talking about 3 days tops). There's no English audio on the EPL games, but there is some on other games such as Euro 2012 games & English audio is on all Tennis,Rugby & Golf.:-righton

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
Ghostleader said:
No, no issues ordered on a Sunday night & received the card by the Saturday (Mine was sent by just tracked mail, but I see he is shipping some by UPS, so your talking about 3 days tops). There's no English audio on the EPL games, but there is some on other games such as Euro 2012 games & English audio is on all Tennis,Rugby & Golf.:-righton

Are you using an official receiver or your tm 6800hd ?

I've sent a message to see if he doing any deals including receiver but I cant see that happening.

I can get a 6mth card and receiver for 280 which is still tempting but would rather have a 12mth card.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
wod said:
Are you using an official receiver or your tm 6800hd ?

I've sent a message to see if he doing any deals including receiver but I cant see that happening.

I can get a 6mth card and receiver for 280 which is still tempting but would rather have a 12mth card.

Tried it in the Technomate 6800HD+ first but even though it reconised the card was NDS etc, it wouldnt clear anything, I then fired it in my Spiderbox 7000HD & it worked in that no probs, I also have a SD Samsung $ky Italia receiver & it worked in that no probs also, but seeing that was just a standard digibox (i.e. no recording etc) I just used the card in the Spiderbox. It just shows you that the $ky Italia cards version of NDS is totally different as my White U.K. card works in the Technomate no probs!

P.S. I bought the wee $ky Italia receiver for £10 off ebay including remote & power lead, Why pay £50 off a sat shop?

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
Ghostleader said:
Tried it in the Technomate 6800HD+ first but even though it reconised the card was NDS etc, it wouldnt clear anything, I then fired it in my Spiderbox 7000HD & it worked in that no probs, I also have a SD Samsung $ky Italia receiver & it worked in that no probs also, but seeing that was just a standard digibox (i.e. no recording etc) I just used the card in the Spiderbox. It just shows you that the $ky Italia cards version of NDS is totally different as my White U.K. card works in the Technomate no probs!

P.S. I bought the wee $ky Italia receiver for £10 off ebay including remote & power lead, Why pay £50 off a sat shop?

from the same seller a hd receiver is 87 pound. I would rather use the official box tbh to avoid the card going off or not updating.

have you noticed if the card updates each month ?

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
wod said:
from the same seller a hd receiver is 87 pound. I would rather use the official box tbh to avoid the card going off or not updating.

have you noticed if the card updates each month ?

To be honest mate, No, because the Spiderbox dosnt let see things like CAID Info etc for NDS cards, just the viewing card number, but my mate insists there's no such thing as a prepaid Italia card to be had, i.e. a shop for example needs to register a user address. To be honest I dont care how the seller does em, it works & I'm happy!

excollier

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Can anyone answer my earlier question, will this card work in a TM600 linux box?