Strange CubeCafe Problem

alafar85

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a CubeCafe reciever..
My Location
Amman/Jordan
I'm not sure about the exact model of my cube cafe (I believe its 250s), but anyways, the problem is sometimes the menu bar freezes and the volume bar sticks on the screen .. and the only solution for that is to restart the receiver.

Lately, when I restart it, it goes to a specific channel (forgot its name), and the remote control settings change (it goes to "Default(Enigma)" instead of the one I always use "Classic (Neutrino)") ... So I always have to change these settings when I restarts, and thats when it freezes ...

Any suggestions? Please help

Thank you

Ala'

Prophessor

Folding*home
Reaction score
Website
koizo.sourceforge.net
My Satellite Setup
[ Relook 250S ]
My Location
Madeira
Flash the decoder with a new image from a different team to check if that still happens. If so, you might a haver a faulty decoder. It's the first time i see someone with such problem.

alafar85

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a CubeCafe reciever..
My Location
Amman/Jordan
I think its a software problem, I'm not sure! ... But I need to ask.. I really need to know how can I backup the files on my cubecafe, and install a new image on it. Now I have the Nabilosat Darkstar II IPBOX. Its quite good, but I'm wondering if there is a better and more reliable one?

I also have two more questions :confused...

-The channel "Show On Demand" on showtime is not listed and I cannot find it, even when I search for it manually. How can I have that channel?

-Channels like Sky Cinema +24, Sky Max +1, HBO2 (on Hotbird, Cyfra+), and some other channels, they just show up for 1 or 2 seconds then they stop... although other sky channels (Sky Mania, Sky Show...) and other channels on Cyfra+ work perfectly.

Would these problems be solved if I change the softwre or re-install it?