Technomate TM 6000 series remote

kaleid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sony 32" hd
My Location
london
Hi there,
Looking for a remote for my technomate 6800, worked fine and died, don't know how to fix this. Tried batteries but no luck there. If anybody has in working order please pm me.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Look at the emitter through a digital camera, you should see a white light. Check the battery terminals are not corroded.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
i have one new sealed remote here for clark tech hd 5000,i think it should be compatible,because technomate using same hardware,and modells,in there product line!

kaleid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sony 32" hd
My Location
london
Robbo said:
Look at the emitter through a digital camera, you should see a white light. Check the battery terminals are not corroded.

Thanks for the tip! I checked with few sets of batteries though and there wasn't any light. Terminals seem to be fine.

I noticed reading through your posts (great job btw) that you also have this TM. I will try and clean the terminals just in case, do you think fine sandpaper will do?
Also would be turok's remote compatible with my tm?
Cheers

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
I'm not sure about the Carke Tech remote, I have tried other Clarke Tech remotes with other Technomates and they didn't work. Yes, if the batteries have leaked and mad the terminals rusty, a bit of fine sandpaper should do the trick, think last time I had this, I gave it a little scrape with a stanley knife.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Robbo said:

Or (if like mine) your digital camera is cheap and nasty, use the camera on your mobile phone