nice day!

CiPo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a Clarke-Tech 2000 Satellite receiver
My Location
UK
Hi!
I have a query. I do own a satellite receiver called Clarke-Tech 2000. (_http://www.clarke-tech.com/produkte?template=detail&entryid=2&lang=]CLARKETECH.com - Produkte )
It does have a s slot Common Interface but I do not know if it is compatible with the SmarCam. Any advice?
Many thanks!

Paul-E

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 9000 combo with tivu sat card
My Location
Bolton
Hi, I don't know if you can help, but I am having a problem with my Humax 9000 combo. I bought it in Italy with ti vu sat card and all has been fine, until now. it has started updatig and I can not stop it. The remote will not work mwith it nor the buttons on the front of the machine , is there a way to do a reset?

symbolrate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax HD receiver in Liverpool and Manhattan Plaza SD receiver with similar in Italy and a generic SD in the MH, all with 80cm fixed dishes at the moment. Coming back to hobby now I am retired. Used to have a 1.2 Echostar dish/analogue receiver in 89
My Location
Liverpool UK/Scalea(CS) Italy
Paul-E said:
Hi, I don't know if you can help, but I am having a problem with my Humax 9000 combo. I bought it in Italy with ti vu sat card and all has been fine, until now. it has started updatig and I can not stop it. The remote will not work mwith it nor the buttons on the front of the machine , is there a way to do a reset?

I have just bought a combo myself this week and had the same problem while setting it up. I eventually left it and forgot about it for a couple of hours and it sorted itself out. I think it spends time looking for the update and it is either a very slow processor or it cannot find what it wants! Since I have had annoying problems like that in changing channels when it just hangs for as much as half a minute while it decrpts the signal. I bought Humax because of flawless reception on my previous 2000 HD receiver but slightly disappointed with the performance of the 9000. It works perfectly on the terrestial channels mind but not so good on TiVu Sat.