RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Has anyone seen one?

i personally have seen a couple of things over the years and i must admit didnt have a clue what they was.... and luckily for me, they was seen by other people with me too, they also couldnt explain what they saw?

just wondered how many of you have too?

1st instance,
when i was about 13 years old.
i was playing football with a few mates on a winter weekend, and it was about 6pm (dark) when we suddenly heard a loud humming noise?? we all stopped dead!! and looked up.... a large dark oval object was right above us... no lights on it or anything, we got to see it for only about a second and it shot off, Rapid!! in fact it moved so fast we were all left arguing which way it went lol

2nd instance,
about 5 years ago i was walking home with a friend one night about 11.30pm, when we both saw, what we at first thought was a shooting star.....but? as it shot across the sky it suddenly changed direction... twice ??? it was going in a straight line then shot up, then back in the direction it came from.... then disappeared?

ooooer misses

DaDragon

Reaction score
RedDevil uk.
Yes i've also seen some weired sh*t in the sky,i live close to Manchester airport and woodford airfield,seen some strange lights coming from the woodford area,i think they are probably new test aircraft but you never can tell mate,they don't behave like normal aircraft,no sound and changing direction like you wouldn't believe and then just disappearing completely!!!.
Regards DaDragon.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I used to see things when I was younger, but for a strange reason they stopped appearing exactly after I stopped taking drugs. Maybe the aliens knew that and went somewhere else as my mind was no longer "open" to their messages. But I went and bought a Judas Priest LP and some other heavy metal records and played em backwards (accidently) and ever since I don't see things, now I can hear them voices from within.
But seriously, I would be more inclined to believe in aliens on other plantes than believing that the world is only 6000 years old...