vantage vt1 hd

tanka

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
cband ku band 52 birds 4dtv/vantage 1100hd vantage vt1 azbox premium plus Azbox miniME
My Location
canada
I have the azbox premium plus cust$ 400 canadian and vantage vt1 cust $ 700 canadian .And azbox do 4.2.2 and ac3 audio in nortamerica.Vantage vt1 are one good receiver don't do 4.2.2 but not important because I have the azbox but the vantage don't do ac3 audio I don't like. The receiver are one amazing receiver the secaner for feeds are amazing the receiver are fast my best receiver the only problem don't play ac3 audio and on nort america did have to many channels on the ac3 audio from mexico and canada usa.I complaine to vantage and send the softwer update 2.20ml and don't working I hope the nex softwer fix the problem on the ac3 audio for nort america.Compare azbox premium plus and vantage vt1 If the ac3 audio are fix I like the vantage vt1 fast receiver better secaner good receivers for the wildfeeds amazing .And I have the vantage 1100hd and do ac3 audio cust $230 canadian .I don't no the vantage vt1 don't do ac3 audio expensive receiver compare to vantage 1100hd.