Status
Not open for further replies.

charly514

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
captiveworks cw600s
My Location
montresl
I liked this site thanks for good work I search for my captiveworks cw 600s one satellite function I am in canada difficult see tv all go to nagra 3 thanks
charly514

smoggy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky minidish and Sky + HD 250gig Anytime+ box with full ish appart from sports and movies, Dreambox DM500s clone (Pli Jade3 max var F/W), Motorised 1.1Meter Dish
My Location
middlesbrough, teesside, northeast coast, uk
charly514 said:
I liked this site thanks for good work I search for my captiveworks cw 600s one satellite function I am in canada difficult see tv all go to nagra 3 thanks
charly514

Welcome to Satellites.co.uk ;o)

nagra 3 is not open yet and will not be open in the future as it is a very secure system

in the uk our ca*ble companies use this and it will not be cracked for years to come yet (although the ca*ble system and satellite systems are 2 different brands of nagra3 theyre both secure)

the only way around this problem is card sharing and that is not to be discussed here due to forum rules

there have been rumors that nagra3 has been cracked but as far as I`m aware there isnt even a partial opening in the encryption so the only way to open the channels at the moment is to buy an official subscription from your satellite provider or buy an official ca*ble subscription from rodgers or go down the C/S route which is not allowed to be discussed here

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ANY discussion of cracking the Yank / Canadian pay tv services is strictly forbidden on this forum.

If you want to watch them then buy a proper subscription. If you dont want to pay then do without - its only tv.

Thread closed, please do not ask this question again.

Status
Not open for further replies.