Why doesn't someone write a how to guide for vu+ receivers?

daro2096

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No setup at present
My Location
Consett, Durham
I wish someone would write a very detailed how to guide for idiots on how to use a Vu+ Duo2 or any Vu+ receiver. It would be very useful as a help. Like how to customise the LCD display, How to create custom channel folders. How to download and install plugins. And so on and so on.

I have read the user guide from Vu+ but it really only gives the basics. Same with the Open Vix manual. I want something that describes all the box's features and a step by step guide how to do everything.

If anyone knows of such a guide please let me know. And if there isn't please someone write one as a PDF anyone can download.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Is there any reason why you can't take the lead on this yourself - It seems to be a good idea and as you've already identified various issues and perhaps solved them, that learning would surely be of benefit to other users?

For issues you haven't resolved, simply post them here and assimilate any replies.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
The VU+ is an Enigma 2 receiver, similar to the dreambox, and many others.
You will find lots of guides, including videos, on the internet, and if new owners still need help, that's what the forum is for.