Xtrend 5000 - help - how do you add satellites to the curent default 13/19???

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
T90, 1 black ultra HighGrain Quuad, 20 smart lnb (2 twins), 16/1 diseqc switch, 2x emp 4/1, S9HD, Vu+ Uno,
My Location
South Wales
HI Guys

Got my xtrend 5000 from satshop not long ago and set it up a few days ago as just managed to get my first lnb signal from my T90 setup.

I was looking for 19E and thought I got it, but its 28.2E (that willbe changed shortly and added again)

I setup the 5000 and went through the wizard. Scanned for channels, but they are only set for Sats 13 and 19E.

After the scan I got 550 channels split from 13/19E - BUT all the channels are 28.2E

I know I am out, but why is the 5000 scanning on 19 and 13E - where are all the satellite lists?

I think these are defults, but only two defaults?

The menus are a pain and finding them difficult to following and the instructions are basic.

Can anyone confirm how do I get 28.2 and other satellites lists so i can search the correct sat on the extrend.

satshop loaded egami for me

really struggling and not not impressed with the box - maybe because I dont know how to use it.

anyone who has the 5000 can you help - just need to find out how to add 28.2E and all the other sats.

The box seems to only give you 13 and 19 as a choice - a bit crap for a box like this

Grateful for any help

cheers