Ab Cryptobox

Pablo33

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ab Cryptobox with 80cm motorised dish
My Location
Uk, South Yorkshire
I currently have a Ab Cryptobox but am wanting to watch Powervu encrypted channels, can I do this using the Cryptobox or do I need to buy a different receiver, and if so which is the best one to buy ?

Manikm909

Small'ish Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 1.8M on Edision MIO 4K & GTMEDIA Combo, and CM1.2M on Octagon SF8008
My Location
Kent, UK
after reading 'other' forums it seems so - think it depends on your actual model...im sure the answers out there if you google it

Pablo33

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Ab Cryptobox with 80cm motorised dish
My Location
Uk, South Yorkshire
after reading 'other' forums it seems so - think it depends on your actual model...im sure the answers out there if you google it
Thank you, thing is a just can’t find anything, need pointing in the right direction

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You wont get anything more than the most general help here - our rules forbid the discussion of illegal decryption of services.

7mdish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CM 2.4m motorised offset dish, Viking Ku-band 2-ports motorised feed, 2 SMW LNBs, RC2000A, Dreambox DM920.
My Location
Milan, Italy
I revive this discusssion not to ask for illegal viewing, but I need general information about this receivers.
It seems they are very good boxes, but most information are in czech language and it is not so simple to use translators.
So, anyone has such receivers? Speaking of 752HD or 800UHD (4K version). Thanks.