Activation Account

P

Punky

After registering I did not receive any validation email.

After I hit this morning "Resend Validation" I received below email, but with either link i get an error in the browser:
"Sorry, we couldn't find that!"

Am I stupid and doing something wrong?

I can log in but not leave any messages.

Satellite & Digital TV Support forum
Punky, This email has been sent from http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/index.php You have received this email because this email address was used during registration for our forums..........etc

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Hi there Pedro

Having just checked the logs it appears the new forum software has you still awaiting validation, could you please check to see if the original validation email is in your spam folder and I will see if I am able to resend it, failing that we should be able to approve your registration shortly

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have resent the validation email.

P

Punky

Thank you Topper and rolfw.
Received a new email in my inbox, it has exactly the same text as the mail I received earlier.
On hitting either link the browser still answers:
"Sorry, we couldn't find that!"
After logging in and opening my profile it shows "Validating"

What`s up doc?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
OK, will refer to Chris, but will activate your account manually.:)

Punky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish: Wave Frontier T90, 13,0E - 19,2E - 23,5E - 28,2E
LNB: Inverto Quattro Black Ultra
Receivers: Dreambox DM8000 and DM500HD
My Location
7 Km South-West of Airport Costa Brava, Girona, Spain
Thank you rolfw, working fine now.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Can you post a copy of the link please.

Punky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish: Wave Frontier T90, 13,0E - 19,2E - 23,5E - 28,2E
LNB: Inverto Quattro Black Ultra
Receivers: Dreambox DM8000 and DM500HD
My Location
7 Km South-West of Airport Costa Brava, Girona, Spain
Here is the email I received twice but did not work:

Punky, This email has been sent from http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/index.php You have received this email because this email address was used during registration for our forums. If you did not register at our forums, please disregard this email. You do not need to unsubscribe or take any further action.
Activation Instructions
Thank you for registering. We require that you "validate" your registration to ensure that the email address you entered was correct. This protects against unwanted spam and malicious abuse. To activate your account, simply click on the following link: http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=register&do=auto_validate&uid=393152&aid=44c23d33d9a3aaeea6de2c0641efeeeb (Some email client users may need to copy and paste the link into your web browser).
Not working?
If you could not validate your registration by clicking on the link, please visit this page: http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global§ion=register&do=05 It will ask you for a user id number, and your validation key. These are shown below: User ID: 393152 Validation Key: 44c23d33d9a3aaeea6de2c0641efeeeb Please copy and paste, or type those numbers into the corresponding fields in the form. If you still cannot validate your account, it's possible that the account has been removed. If this is the case, please contact an administrator to rectify the problem. Thank you for registering and enjoy your stay!