Not open for further replies.

Dublin Area

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish with multi LNB 13,15,19 and 27
My Location
Dublin
Hi

does anyone know if 16e Bunga Bunga, Bizarre, channel still broadcast or maybe did they change encryption?

Freq: 11400 V 13846

It was working a while back but for last couple of weeks or longer is not working, I do not even see the EPG on them,

Using a VU+ Solo 2, The SNR show as 66%

Thanks

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Hi

does anyone know if 16e Bunga Bunga, Bizarre, channel still broadcast or maybe did they change encryption?

Freq: 11400 V 13846

It was working a while back but for last couple of weeks or longer is not working, I do not even see the EPG on them,

Using a VU+ Solo 2, The SNR show as 66%

Thanks
I gave up having Bunga Bunga bizarre or otherwise when I discovered tinkering in the workshop was much more enjoyable. I prefer a cheese roll. Looks better, tastes better and last longer.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Its on the Europe "B beam" which is quite a bit weaker in the UK than the "A beam". Try nudging your dish a little.

Dublin Area

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin
Its on the Europe "B beam" which is quite a bit weaker in the UK than the "A beam". Try nudging your dish a little.

Thanks for the reply

I will check dish tomorrow, I checked earlier other channels in same frequency, some of them work and I can watch them, others I can heard the sound but no picture and others just blank.

Should I still look at the dish if I can watch other channels in same frequency? Been on same frequency I thought all should be working or not, Am I correct?

Thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Are you using a legitimate subscription?

Dublin Area

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin
No I'm not.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Well theres your problem - card shares are notoriously unreliable.

Buy a legit subscription & get guaranteed access to the channels you desire. Or buy a dodgy sub, almost certainly fund organised crime and as a bonus lose access to your channels at unexpected times and possibly even get a visit from the police as they have your IP address when the server operator gets busted!

:D

Thread closed as we cannot permit any further discussion of this particular topic on the forum. Any other aspects of the hobby we are more than happy to try to help solve your problems

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.