bomberman00

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM800 HD PVR Decoder & Dreambox DM500
Intel i5, 8GB Ram, Gigabyte Motherboard, Nvidia 450
My Location
South East Asia Area
Hi all...
I have been installing satellite tv for a couple of years. I was wondering is there any adult channel on any location close to Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. Any help is greatly appreciated.

bomberman00

mephisto

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TBS 5925 DVB-S2 TV Tuner USB
Dreambox 500S
Vantage X221S CICX
Samsung DSR 9500 VIACI
Echostar AD 3000 IP
1,2m offset dish w/polarmount
Inverto Black Ultra lnb 0.2 db
Actuator Superjack 12"
55°E - 30°W
My Location
Uzice, Serbia
From 160W to 73E?!? Huh, isn't it "a little bit" too large arc coverage? I mean, in ideal conditions, there can be covered around 160 degrees in all, or 80 degrees off of both, left and right of your central satellite. Anyway, you can check it on Lyngsat or KingofSat or Flysat.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
73E to 160W is "only" 127 degrees. People like DX Bozoth have a range from around 96E to 55W - 151 degrees coverage.

In fact, in Jakarta, he could "see" from 26E to 174W - an arc coverage of 160 degrees. The closer to the equator he is, the more satellites he can see... due to satellites flying above the equator.

mephisto

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TBS 5925 DVB-S2 TV Tuner USB
Dreambox 500S
Vantage X221S CICX
Samsung DSR 9500 VIACI
Echostar AD 3000 IP
1,2m offset dish w/polarmount
Inverto Black Ultra lnb 0.2 db
Actuator Superjack 12"
55°E - 30°W
My Location
Uzice, Serbia
You got it, CJ! Sorry, my mistake. Actually, I didn't take into consideration the fact that the @Bomberman00 lives at the other end of the world. From my perspective it was like a 233 degrees of coverage! :confused What a waste, such a haste! :D Anyway, he's in better position than us here in Europe: with his big C band dish he gets both, the satellite signals & nice, little swimming pool! :D Advantage is on our side in terms of adult material. ;)

bomberman00

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM800 HD PVR Decoder & Dreambox DM500
Intel i5, 8GB Ram, Gigabyte Motherboard, Nvidia 450
My Location
South East Asia Area
Hi all...
It's true that most of the time is satellite receiving dish and some of the time it's a swimming pool and it's due that most of my customer request an adult channel in one form or another. Most of the customer (aka friends) that ask me to install the 6" solid dish with a satellite positioner packages, they are the one that request the adult channel wether it's c or ku band. and I always give them the c-ku dual lnb for them to use. Btw... I already have check lyngsat and they don't have a page dedicated to adult programme. Maybe we should made a special thread on adult satellite and it's packages. Eg. like Intelsat 18 at 180.0, Provider is (for example) AVN System, Channel Name - Adult Video... (things like that). Maybe it's easier for us to just send the newbies or those that need to update their list to go ther than ask us everytime.. What do you guys think?

bomberman00

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Not really much point in doing that bomberman00, we already have this
Adult satellite channels | Satellite TV & Digital TV support forums
The reason it doesn't cover your side of the earth is that this is a European based forum and most of our members are based in Europe and are therefore unable to view the satellites you refer to