Advice for a beginner

Diversey

Reaction score
My Location
Dubai
Dear Members,

I am a complete novice and would like advice on which programmer & software to buy, and how to set up the 'system' so that I can get keys to scrambled channels.

Advice in laymen's language will be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

Diversey
ar38uk2000@yahoo.co.uk

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Diversey said:
I am a complete novice and would like advice on which programmer & software to buy, and how to set up the 'system' so that I can get keys to scrambled channels.

Best place is right here - under each forum you will find, at the top, stickies that take the novice through step-by-step how each process works.

If you read a few and then decide you want more help - post back and someone will try and clear up your problem.

Diversey

Reaction score
My Location
Dubai
gameboy said:
Best place is right here - under each forum you will find, at the top, stickies that take the novice through step-by-step how each process works.

If you read a few and then decide you want more help - post back and someone will try and clear up your problem.

Thanks for advice Gameboy, I will start reading !!

Diversey.