Analogue Nagravision (Syster) encoder

orizatriznyak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+Duo4kSE, Vu+Solo2, Wavefrontier T90 (via satip)
My Location
Budapest,Hungary
Mine is like this. It is because the heating parts are upside down in the enclosure.

orizatriznyak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Budapest,Hungary
I just got a Sagem G1 decoder from a friend of mine from Germany. The front "syster" led turns on, but does not decode neither in premiere-fa or ca mode. There are 2 entitlements on the card:
anfang ende programm
01-03-01 30-09-01 1
01-09-01 31-03-02 1
What am i doing wrong?

E333&

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TBS6983, Gtmedia V8x, Astra 19.2e, Hotbird 13e, Atlantic Bird 9e, Eutelsat 5w,
My Location
france
Hi,
I also have a G1 and am interested in any information to make it work.

Concerning Hacktv, version of Captain Jack, in the syster.c file of June 2020, there was the possibility of entering a specific personal key:

/*
* 64-bit decryption key.
* This key is used for supplied PIC hex file.
* This can be edited at internal EEPROM address 0x08 to 0x0F
* in the hex file and programmed back to PIC.
* If you know the key for your official card, put it here.
*/

Is this still possible in the current version and if so how?
Would it be possible to have an editor in graphical mode which allows to enter a personal key to generate a hex file for the PIC and better understand how it is built?

Thank you. Have a good evening.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
You can use icprog to edit the PIC file at the addresses I mentioned above. Obviously, you need to edit the keys to match in syster.c

Re heating of PCB - yes, my Premiere decoder has exactly the same thing in its PSU section.

G1 - I have a few here and some work, some don't. As long as the receiver tunes into Syster program, it should work.

I just got a Sagem G1 decoder from a friend of mine from Germany. The front "syster" led turns on, but does not decode neither in premiere-fa or ca mode. There are 2 entitlements on the card:
anfang ende programm
01-03-01 30-09-01 1
01-09-01 31-03-02 1
What am i doing wrong?
Look in syster.c at the top - lines 76 and 77. You need to edit the dates at the end of those to match your card's. Also, some Premiere cards look for data on a different set of VBI lines. You can adjust these on the same lines - the value after the date field. Currently set to 0 and works for most Premiere cards. I can't remember the exact offset for the other one but I think it's -3, so try that as well if changing the dates don't work.

orizatriznyak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Budapest,Hungary
Thanks, I have tried, but no luck yet, however there is a visible permutation change on the picture after the syster led turns on and the info tab disappears. So the box is trying to decode the picture.

orizatriznyak

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Budapest,Hungary
Offset 0 must be ok. Only this value turns the syster led on, but can't get the decrypted picture with correctly reordered lines.

E333&

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TBS6983, Gtmedia V8x, Astra 19.2e, Hotbird 13e, Atlantic Bird 9e, Eutelsat 5w,
My Location
france
You can use icprog to edit the PIC file at the addresses I mentioned above. Obviously, you need to edit the keys to match in syster.c
Thanks for your help. I didn't understand how addresses work. I tried with notepadqq, I get some addresses but I don't know if they are the right ones:
I don't know where to enter the characters in the two files. Sorry for so much ignorance